Fully Insured - Over 34 years plastering / maintenance.
Resulting in Quality - Efficiency - Reliability.
Renovations and all major/minor plastering repairs -
Wall framing - skirtings and architraves
Maintenance makeovers - close off doorways -
remove non load-bearing walls
Archway changes to Square Set Openings
Wall and Ceiling fractures - Expansion joints etc.
Cornice to newly renovated Kitchens / Bathrooms
Rental bond repairs - Insurance and Body Corp -
Water Damages ...
Hi, I am a Cabinetmaker by trade, and I have been manufacturing and assembling furniture and flatpacks for over 20years. I assemble all flatpacks and furniture and I also remove kitchens and assemble flatpack kitchens. I am also a handyman and can assist you with any jobs you need assistance with. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Natalie on 0417 909 359.
Christian's Property Maintenance is a sole trader business specialising in property maintenance, repairs, and renovations. We have over 12 years of experience, and we manages small building projects up to $250.000. These include:
• Identifying and producing cost estimations for renovations projects, insured up to 10 million dollars
• Applying building codes and standards to construction
• Applying principles of OHS risk management, project risk, and project quality. We operate according to the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 and Australian Consumer Law ("Warranties" or "consumer guarantees")
• Supervising the planning and completion of all on-site project work. All projects are undertaken by fully licensed and registered tradespersons and subcontractors (cabinet making, carpentry, plumbing, electricity, telecommunications, tiling and painting)
• Using suitable materials, proper care, and precision in building kitchens, bathrooms, timber decks, verandahs, pergolas, and patios
• Offering free no obligation quotes
Christian's Property Maintenance takes on small to medium projects and aims to provide timely and cost-effective services and consistent workmanship.
My name is Mark Macklin and I own Jordons cabinets
I pride myself on doing what is right for the customer
I use a unique CNc machining system that all tops bottoms and back are all rebated together not just butt joint and held together by screws . The rebate system make the joints stronger and the cupboards are stronger and more versatile
I also help the clients design quote and follow each process myself so you are only talking to one person who does the whole job not pass it onto different section and people
I control the whole job from start to finish
Laundries and vanities
Look forward to hearing from you
MG Installations specializes in the installation of commercial joinery and kitchens.
Servicing the construction industry and residential clients, we provide quality, reliable and on time installations to all clients; drawing on over 22years of industry expertise.
We offer quality and efficiency with our installations using only the highest quality materials, labour and techniques.