Accounting Practice in the north-east of Perth
Our services include;
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Product costing systems
- Cost management and planning
- Business performance analysis
- Cashflow management
- Fixed Asset Register design and maintenance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business advisory service
- And many more... please contact us for more details!
Director of Intelliquest Pty Ltd (ABN 59091496016)
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Victoria University of Wellington)
Master of Business Studies (Hons) (Massey University)
Fellow member of Certified Practising Australia (CPA)
BAS Agent Registration No: 83357007 since 1 March 2010
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Certificate of currency to 7 September 2018
CURRENT POLICE CHECK
I have a current Police Check Report (available on request)
• Qualified accountant with over 30 years’ experience in Bookkeeping, financial and management accounting;
• Senior accounting roles and Company Secretary Positions with both ASX listed companies and proprietary companies including a listed US Fortune 500 Company;
• Experience across financial services, manufacturing, professional chartered accountant’s office, wholesale and retailing, franchising, importing, exporting and hospitality;
• Experience in Accounting and Company Administration and strong stability in financial management, risk management, compliance, internal audit and corporate governance.
• Hands-on bookkeeping to management and financial reporting;
• Cash flow management;
• Forward exchange contract management;
• All facets of accounting (AP, AR, Payroll, FBT, BAS/GST, Income Tax, etc);
• Proficient in Reckon(QuickBooks}, Xero and/or MYOB;
• Proven experience with cloud-based accounting;
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Excel specific);
Bookkeeping is the initial accounting process. A good profound bookkeeper will ensure all financial records are kept up to date and comply for Australian Tax system and give you vital information about business performance.
We can provide an effective bookkeeping solution to ensure your business records are up to date and complaint. JNB Bookkeeping, with over 10 years experience in providing timely bookkeeping services to small and medium businesses in Melbourne.
Talk to us today about how we can tailor a solution unique to your business
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
Heed Professionals is a boutique firm specialising in the provision of Bookkeeping and Accounting services for a diverse client base. Our firm was founded with a vision to add value beyond numbers and focus on assisting small to medium sized businesses with professional services tailored to their unique business needs. Keeping in line with our audit division, Heed Assurance, provides assurance and audit services to further enhance our professional service spectrum and to cater to the growing needs of the industry.
Our clientele consists of Health care and Medical services, Franchise operators, Manufacturing facilities, Building & Construction, Export business and Professional & Financial service providers. We want our clients to regard their relationship with us as one that will grow, develop and strengthen over time and so we strive to see the bigger picture in order to provide well thought out practical advice, keeping in mind the bottom line of our clients and their business.
We implement efficient ongoing bookkeeping solutions to help keep you on track. We can help you manage your cash flow so you have funds when you need them. We can help forecast income and expenditure and regularly check to see if your business is operating as planned. While some of our clients still prefer an hourly rate, we try to provide all of our clients with fixed fees for additional peace of mind.
At Heedpro we have extensive experience using a wide variety of accounting software packages. We can give you advice on which software is right for you, help set the software up (or transfer your existing data if required). We can train you and your staff on your new system too, and afterwards can help you with your bookkeeping needs and any questions that come up about the software, if you like.
Majorty of our staff members have worked at big 4 prior to joining the team, with our experience and knowledge in the Industry we are well placed to assist our clients at a very reasonable cost. We have a team of qualified accountants who are well trained to handle the processing for our clients with close supervision of our experienced team.
Hello. I'm Irina. I obtained a tertiary qualification in accountancy in 2005, and I've been a full CPA member since 2013. I've had years of experience in the industry through my work for Newcastle University, Leading Solutions, United Petroleum, and A&S Services.
It is my mission to enhance the performance of your business by facilitating financial control and providing precise solutions that are tailored to fix your individual circumstances.
I specialise in a wide range of services including:
• Maintain accounts payable/accounts receivable
• Process and verify payroll
• Bank, credit cards and petty cash reconciliation
• Periodic sales and cost analysis
• Maintaining general ledger transactions with monthly rollover
• Monthly business performance reports and year-end reporting
• Preparation of BAS/ IAS and PAYG payment summary
• Implement Procedures
• Analyse Compliance with Accounting standards and Correct
• Identify trends & provide the best solution to your business
When you hire me, you can rest assured that I will take care your entire financial situation. I can assess your accounts (balance sheets, cash flow statements, etc.) and identify areas with inaccurate reporting, poor control, and lack of guidance. I can also allocate your resources better by transferring erroneous transactions to the correct account codes.
By analysing your data processing and recording methods, I will be able to implement new procedures in order to improve the quality of your reporting in accordance with the proper accounting standards. Through my services, I can strengthen your overall financial performance.
I am available from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, and I cater to the entire Melbourne region.
Contact me today for a consultation.