Personal Service, Professional Result!
We are registered tax agent and public accountants in Perth that make accounting, bookkeeping, tax returns, and payroll easy for you. We have over 10 years’ experience providing accounting and financial services to small, large and private businesses.
Our aims is to service our clients in a cost effective manner to endorse their financial growth, security. We offer you great value for your hard working money along with client satisfaction guarantee. Our Team is highly qualified and we have an extensive knowledge in taxation and business consultancy. We are friendly, accessible and also eager to use our expertise to help you succeed.
• Individual Tax Return & Advice
• Business Tax & Accounting
• Business Registration
• Advise and setup of tax effective business structure.
• Registration and filing of GST
• ATO audit assistance
• Due diligence report on purchase of small and medium size business
Wow, what a top job! Easily the best accountant business I have worked with. Great service, quality work and a competitive price. I highly recommend KG Business Management PTY LTD." - Satisfied Customer
I am a fully qualified Chartered Accountant and Tax Agent with over 10 years of experience. I am also QuickBooks Online and Xero certified in addition to having a decade of experience with MYOB.
I pride myself on offering the best accounting service in Australia at a great price.
I offer tax, accounting and bookkeeping services.
We are a Chartered Accounting firm based in North Sydney. We provide accounting, administration and taxation of individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies & Self Managed Super Funds.
Following is the list of services not limited to which we provide:-
1. Preparing the annual financial statements
2. Independent Auditing of the financial statements
3. Preparing and lodging the tax returns with the ATO
4. Establishing the SMSF
5. Accounting, Taxation & other SMSF services as required
6. Preparing and lodging the business activity statements, PAYG reports etc
7. Book-keeping Service
8. Any other taxation & accounting related work
By appointing us you can have all the services under one roof. If you are looking for a good & reliable chartered accountant/tax agent your search is over.
Please let us know if we could be of any assistance.
Mitesh Modi, MM Consultancy PL
Accountants Point the award winning firm provides a full range of accounting services. We have a team of enthusiastic and motivated professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in the industry. Our team has achieved the honor as finalists for SMSF & Accounting Awards 2018 in different categories!!! Auditor of the Year 2018!!! SMSF & Accounting Professional of the Year 2018!!!
Our areas of expertise include:
• Tax advisory
• Financial planning
• Corporate tax
• Tax returns
• Bookkeeping and payroll
• Business setup and many more
Accountants Point goes beyond numbers as we aim to do more for our clients. To know more about the services that we offer, kindly get in touch with us and let us have a discussion on your needs. You can expect honesty and an open communication line with us.
We are an accounting firm that provide simple and affordable Accounting, Book-keeping, Tax, Systems, Financial and Business Advisory services for individuals and small business
Book keeping and Accounting
First Class Accounts-Berwick
With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping network, I offer a full-service bookkeeping solution for my clients in the Berwick area. Degree-qualified, with a Master of Practising Accounting degree from Swinburne University of Technology, I am proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting.
I bring a high degree of precision to my clients in the areas of financial reporting and analysis and accounts management and offer a flexible approach to businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries. As I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution, I like to sit down with my clients to assess their business needs and cater my services accordingly, whether it be weekly, monthly or quarterly, working on-site or remotely.
I actively stay up to date with all local industry and relevant legislative changes and through the First Class Accounts network, have access to ongoing training and development to help service my clients better.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how I can add value to your business.
• Degree qualified – Master of Practising Accounting (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
• Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
• Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
• Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Debt management
• Cash flow management
• Stock control and inventory
• Software training
• Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
• BAS returns
• *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.