I work on the principle that your business area is your specialty, let me worry about the rest ... that being full bookkeeping function, data entry, invoicing, budget management and/or general business administration.
I am flexible and have a wide range of experience gained over the last 10 years working for large companies such as Hobie Surfboards, Deacons Lawyers, Clipsal Australia and Crocs Australia in both accounting and credit control functions and am now working with small to medium businesses assisting to keep there bookkeeping up to date as well as helping them find professional procedures and processes to make there businesses run smoothly.
Please contact me to discuss a solution that works with your business and a solution that works within yours budget.
Director of Intelliquest Pty Ltd (ABN 59091496016)
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Victoria University of Wellington)
Master of Business Studies (Hons) (Massey University)
Fellow member of Certified Practising Australia (CPA)
BAS Agent Registration No: 83357007 since 1 March 2010
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Certificate of currency to 7 September 2018
CURRENT POLICE CHECK
I have a current Police Check Report (available on request)
• Qualified accountant with over 30 years’ experience in Bookkeeping, financial and management accounting;
• Senior accounting roles and Company Secretary Positions with both ASX listed companies and proprietary companies including a listed US Fortune 500 Company;
• Experience across financial services, manufacturing, professional chartered accountant’s office, wholesale and retailing, franchising, importing, exporting and hospitality;
• Experience in Accounting and Company Administration and strong stability in financial management, risk management, compliance, internal audit and corporate governance.
• Hands-on bookkeeping to management and financial reporting;
• Cash flow management;
• Forward exchange contract management;
• All facets of accounting (AP, AR, Payroll, FBT, BAS/GST, Income Tax, etc);
• Proficient in Reckon(QuickBooks}, Xero and/or MYOB;
• Proven experience with cloud-based accounting;
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Excel specific);
Bookkeeping is the initial accounting process. A good profound bookkeeper will ensure all financial records are kept up to date and comply for Australian Tax system and give you vital information about business performance.
We can provide an effective bookkeeping solution to ensure your business records are up to date and complaint. JNB Bookkeeping, with over 10 years experience in providing timely bookkeeping services to small and medium businesses in Melbourne.
Talk to us today about how we can tailor a solution unique to your business
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.