We are a professionally managed full service auto repair workshop dedicated to providing competent and professional customer service. As an accredited Motor Trade Association member and a trusted automotive service leader, proud of our professionalism and integrity.
- We Service and Repair Light Heavy Vehicles (Diesel Petrol), and Plant Equipment
- We provide fleet maintenance to cars, Trucks trailers, for small and large companies
- We repair and rebuilt all Vehicle systems such as Engines, Transmission and Diffs.
- We also Repair and rebuilt Suspensions, Steering, Brakes, hydraulics and auto Electrical.
- We are Reliable, Efficient, professional and offer affordable prices.
- We provide mobile services anywhere in Sydney and surrounding areas.
We are your local mobile mechanic. We come to you!!
We carry out
- Logbook servicing
- General maintenance
- Vehicle Repairs
- Trailer servicing and checks
- Horse float service and checks
- Caravans servicing and checks
EXPERIENCE THE CONVENIENCE
Midas is a trusted household name with over 40 years experience in the Australian Market. Initially establishing itself as an exhaust and muffler specialist, we’ve become the auto service experts specialising in car service, brakes, suspension and, yes of course, exhausts.
There are currently over 88 Midas Auto Service Expert centres across Australia, with a mix of company and franchise owned stores. We have an ambitious plan to grow our network across Australia and are continually looking for exciting new locations.
The Midas brand is synonymous with high quality, trust and attention to customer needs. We offer down-to-earth pricing, with no ‘ifs’ or ‘buts’. We want you to know where you stand – by clearly outlining your service options, and enabling you to pay for your service over time. We manage one of the country's largest networks of auto service centres, and we are committed to expanding our services whenever we can – to create a better and more transparent offering for our customers.
Car, 4WD and light commercial vehicle servicing including logbook servicing, safety inspections, brake repairs, exhaust repairs, suspension, tyres and batteries.