I have been in the tiling industry for 18 years, and I specialise in wall and floor tiling.
I and my team can carry out various residential and commercial jobs such as:
• All types of tiling work including mosaic tiling and pool tiling
• Silicone sealing
• Shower screen installation
• Bathroom renovation
• Shower repairs
• Bathroom leak repair
• Tile sealing
• Old tile removal
• Kitchen and balcony tiling
• Tile replacement
• Slate and limestone installation
• Floor levelling
My small team is fully qualified and licensed, and we're all red card holders. We guarantee to deliver customer satisfaction.
Brad's team is amazing. He has completed a stunning job in my powder room and is booked in to tile my ensuite renovation and main bathroom. His customer service is amazing and explains everything in detail. I can't recommend him and his team enough. You won't get a better tiler. Do yourself a go out and book him in today. one very happy customer.
At Floor Court, we’ve earned a well-deserved reputation for extraordinary service, a keen eye for detail, and fair prices. When you are looking for the best flooring professionals in Victoria, trust Floor Court to get the job done right. Let us handle the hard work so you can sit back and relax.
We provide high-quality Laminate, Vinyl, Hybrid, Bamboo, and Engineered flooring at a competitive price. We provide everything including the materials, preperation (e.g. old carpet removal), delivery and installation.
Consider Floort Court next time you make some home improvements.
Please feel free to come in and view our showroom at 28 Walter Street, Bentleigh East and don't hesitate to contact us on 0476 447 000 if you have any enquiries.
For more information please visit www.floorcourt.com.au or check us out on social media.
• Determine the best layout to achieve the desired pattern in a given space
• Estimate the quantity of materials required by measuring surfaces or reviewing a work order
• Cut and trim tiles to cover odd spaces and to fit around obstacles and openings
• Complete tile installation projects working from architectural plans and specifications
• Set tiles or groups of tiles into position, align the tiles and tap into place
• Pack grout into joints and remove excess
• Reinforce surfaces or build an under base if required
• Mix, apply and spread adhesives such as mortar, cement, mastic or epoxy over the surface
• Plumb and straighten corners, angles and walls