unique Tiling service gives the best services in Melbourne and is always getting the customers desired job output. Quality is our first priority. we Can do all sorts of wall and floor tiling , renovation, grouting, regrouting, caulking and many more related to tiling construction.
Always giving reasonable quotes and doing the quality job.
For free quotes you can reach me anytime.
0412 457 436
We are a highly qualified and competent group of tilers with a strong level of experience in floor and wall tiling for more than 5 years.
We are offering all aspects of tiling services (waterproofing, screeding, tiling, caulking) with compatitive price.
C2G is a renovation service. You will be able to update you kitchen, bathroom/s, landuary and tiles with minimal fuss and expenditure with experienced professionals!
Our expertise are:-
Kitchens - we do budge kitchen design and installation
Tiling - all around tiling bathrooms, pools, flooring
Plastering - no job too big or too small
Painting - professional painter with satisfaction guaranteed work
call us now for a friendly chat for your next renovation
Melbourne local tradies Pty ltd provide services for both residential and commercial customers
We are specializing in following services:
• Ceiling &Plastering
• Framing work and insulation
• Tiling and waterproofing
• Bathroom , kitchen and laundry renovations and makeover
• Landscaping design and constructions
• Carpentry work , decking etc
We have our own workers and subcontractors for electrical , plumbing and painting , thats why we can guarantee all our jobs are done in a professional manner . We are more than happy to help and make our customers happy.
We aim 100% satisfaction to our work. If you are not happy, we will make it right.
Our sales line is from 10am to 6pm Monday to Satursday. Feel free to call us if you have any enquiry, and alternatively, you can visit our website for more info.
Melbourne local tradies Pty ltd
• Determine the best layout to achieve the desired pattern in a given space
• Estimate the quantity of materials required by measuring surfaces or reviewing a work order
• Cut and trim tiles to cover odd spaces and to fit around obstacles and openings
• Complete tile installation projects working from architectural plans and specifications
• Set tiles or groups of tiles into position, align the tiles and tap into place
• Pack grout into joints and remove excess
• Reinforce surfaces or build an under base if required
• Mix, apply and spread adhesives such as mortar, cement, mastic or epoxy over the surface
• Plumb and straighten corners, angles and walls