Hi, I am a Cabinetmaker by trade, and I have been manufacturing and assembling furniture and flatpacks for over 20years. I assemble all flatpacks and furniture and I also remove kitchens and assemble flatpack kitchens. I am also a handyman and can assist you with any jobs you need assistance with. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Natalie on 0417 909 359.
We are a family owned business, fully licenced & insured & can assist with Antennas, Satellite TV, Data, Phone, NBN, Fibre Optics, Home Theatre, TV Mounting & CCTV systems.
We provide free quotes which are valid for 30 days (unless otherwise specified). We can come to you anywhere in South East Queensland.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, at our email address email@example.com or 7 days a week on 0409993817
Christian's Property Maintenance is a sole trader business specialising in property maintenance, repairs, and renovations. We have over 12 years of experience, and we manages small building projects up to $250.000. These include:
• Identifying and producing cost estimations for renovations projects, insured up to 10 million dollars
• Applying building codes and standards to construction
• Applying principles of OHS risk management, project risk, and project quality. We operate according to the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 and Australian Consumer Law ("Warranties" or "consumer guarantees")
• Supervising the planning and completion of all on-site project work. All projects are undertaken by fully licensed and registered tradespersons and subcontractors (cabinet making, carpentry, plumbing, electricity, telecommunications, tiling and painting)
• Using suitable materials, proper care, and precision in building kitchens, bathrooms, timber decks, verandahs, pergolas, and patios
• Offering free no obligation quotes
Christian's Property Maintenance takes on small to medium projects and aims to provide timely and cost-effective services and consistent workmanship.
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Andrew. From the moment Andrew accessed the property, he inspected the property in detail. HIs quote was comprehensive and the price was reasonable.
The job itself was better than we expected. All repairs were completed in accordance to building standards and the attention to detail was impressive.
I thank Andrew and his team (Ramus) for the time they spent completing the job at my place and would recommend them anytime.
Over 15 years of professional experience in general construction from America. No job too big or too small for him. Ensures the job is complete from start to finish. Would always go the extra mile to help, keeping his customers happy and satisfied. Friendly and easy to deal with, offers competitive pricing that will fit your budget.
Available Monday to Sunday, On call 24/7
Gutters 2 Gutter is located in the SE Queensland region of Ipswich; servicing Brisbane, Toowoomba, Ipswich and Gold Coast with the highest quality residential and commercial maintenance solutions at affordable and competitive rates.
Building / Property Maintenance
Home / Rental Property Maintenance
Post construction cleans
End of lease clean
Waste / Rubbish Removals
High and low pressure cleaning
Hanging Pictures, Mirrors & Artworks
Hanging Towel Racks, Toilet Roll Holders etc
Methamphetamine Sampling Testing
Other Odd Jobs
Furthermore, we also work closely with a group of maintenance/improvement specialists, including:
· Licensed Builders
· Tree Loppers
· Telecommunications / Data cablers
· Asbestos Removal (Class B License)
Gutters 2 Gutter can assist with repairs, maintenance and improvements to your home and business.
Whatever is on your to-do list, we are committed to delivering professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time!
4ward Communications Pty Ltd t/as Gutters to Gutter