I have been in the tiling industry for 18 years, and I specialise in wall and floor tiling.
I and my team can carry out various residential and commercial jobs such as:
• All types of tiling work including mosaic tiling and pool tiling
• Silicone sealing
• Shower screen installation
• Bathroom renovation
• Shower repairs
• Bathroom leak repair
• Tile sealing
• Old tile removal
• Kitchen and balcony tiling
• Tile replacement
• Slate and limestone installation
• Floor levelling
My small team is fully qualified and licensed, and we're all red card holders. We guarantee to deliver customer satisfaction.
I recently renovated my bathroom and choose Haik from Calibre Bathroom renovations to do the job. I was impressed with Haik from the day I met him , he was open , honest and provided some good advice throughout the project. There were a few small issues but Haik was very professional, flexible and quick to resolve any problems. He is very customer focussed and communicated well with me throughout the project. My new bathroom looks awesome and I have no issues recommending Haik and the Calibre crew to anyone. I will be renovating my kitchen soon , all going well Haik will be doing that as well …..so if it looks anything as good as my bathroom I will be very happy.
Thanks for your help Haik …. much appreciated.
Hi my name is Paul i have close to 20 years experience in all aspects of floor and wall tiling. I did my apprenticeship at Randwick Tafe where i attained my trade certificate and tilers license. I take pride in my work and believe that customer satisfaction is very important. I personally tile my jobs and do not sub contract the job to least qualified workers. Give me a call if you are looking for a professional finish at competitive price and someone who can understand exactly what your after.Thank you
Brad's team is amazing. He has completed a stunning job in my powder room and is booked in to tile my ensuite renovation and main bathroom. His customer service is amazing and explains everything in detail. I can't recommend him and his team enough. You won't get a better tiler. Do yourself a go out and book him in today. one very happy customer.
• Determine the best layout to achieve the desired pattern in a given space
• Estimate the quantity of materials required by measuring surfaces or reviewing a work order
• Cut and trim tiles to cover odd spaces and to fit around obstacles and openings
• Complete tile installation projects working from architectural plans and specifications
• Set tiles or groups of tiles into position, align the tiles and tap into place
• Pack grout into joints and remove excess
• Reinforce surfaces or build an under base if required
• Mix, apply and spread adhesives such as mortar, cement, mastic or epoxy over the surface
• Plumb and straighten corners, angles and walls