Personal Service, Professional Result!
We are registered tax agent and public accountants in Perth that make accounting, bookkeeping, tax returns, and payroll easy for you. We have over 10 years’ experience providing accounting and financial services to small, large and private businesses.
Our aims is to service our clients in a cost effective manner to endorse their financial growth, security. We offer you great value for your hard working money along with client satisfaction guarantee. Our Team is highly qualified and we have an extensive knowledge in taxation and business consultancy. We are friendly, accessible and also eager to use our expertise to help you succeed.
• Individual Tax Return & Advice
• Business Tax & Accounting
• Business Registration
• Advise and setup of tax effective business structure.
• Registration and filing of GST
• ATO audit assistance
• Due diligence report on purchase of small and medium size business
I am a Registered BAS Agent (25396461) & BComm qualified. I have more than 10 years of work experience in bookkeeping and related accounting fields. I listen to your specific bookkeeping needs, analyse your business requirements and provide individually tailored solutions which would eventually reduce costs and add value to your business.
Feel free to call me on 08 6102 0137.
Came into being because a need was seen for attention to be given to all the small jobs a sole operator faced. Jobs that many considered too insignificant for them to do when they were out there earning the money, jobs that they also considered took no time at all and which were often passed to a wife or partner who had their own life and profession, with the comment of ‘ it won’t take you a minute’.
A minute that they did not have or felt they could not spare.
Thus all those small jobs piled up because there were not enough to justify employing staff to attend to them.
Our philosophy is no job is too small or too insignificant for us to give it our full attention, be it booking a flight, getting an appointment for a haircut, dropping your shoes into the cobbler or your suit into the drycleaners and picking them up again when they are done, right through to cleaning your office and dealing with the ATO.
Our services are listed on the website so if you need help, give us a call
The KG Business Management (KGBM) established November 2014. Our commitment is comprehensive service for each of our clients and in looking to provide solutions to their business problems.
We aim to provide a friendly, efficient professional service regardless of the size of each client or the fee involved. We are pleased to quote in advance before undertaking work.
We have worked at an executive level in the Medical, Telecoms, Recruitment, Technology and business services industries and with clients across many others. We use our experience to help your business.
ASAP Business Services is a Registered Tax Agent and Public Practice specialising in small to medium size business and individuals. Providing a wide range of accounting, bookkeeping, taxation and business services in a friendly and professional manner.
Services provided includes the followings:
- Income Tax Returns Preparation for all Entities
- Accounting and Financial Statement for all Entities
-Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- BAS - Lodgement and Preparation
- ASIC Agent Services
- Business Name Registration
- Business Management Advice
- Business Structure and Setup
-Xero Advisor, setup, training & support
- MYOB Partner, setup, training & support
Hello. I'm Irina. I obtained a tertiary qualification in accountancy in 2005, and I've been a full CPA member since 2013. I've had years of experience in the industry through my work for Newcastle University, Leading Solutions, United Petroleum, Sole Distribution.
It is my mission to enhance the performance of your business by facilitating financial control and providing precise solutions that are tailored to fix your individual circumstances.
I specialise in a wide range of services including:
• Maintain accounts payable/accounts receivable
• Process and verify payroll
• Bank, credit cards and petty cash reconciliation
• Periodic sales and cost analysis
• Maintaining general ledger transactions with monthly rollover
• Monthly business performance reports and year-end reporting
• Preparation of BAS/ IAS and PAYG payment summary
• Implement Procedures
• Analyse Compliance with Accounting standards and Correct
• Identify trends & provide the best solution to your business
When you hire me, you can rest assured that I will take care your entire financial situation. I can assess your accounts (balance sheets, cash flow statements, etc.) and identify areas with inaccurate reporting, poor control, and lack of guidance. I can also allocate your resources better by transferring erroneous transactions to the correct account codes.
By analysing your data processing and recording methods, I will be able to implement new procedures in order to improve the quality of your reporting in accordance with the proper accounting standards. Through my services, I can strengthen your overall financial performance.
I am available from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, and I cater to the entire Melbourne region.
Contact me today for a consultation.
I am a fully qualified Chartered Accountant and Tax Agent with over 10 years of experience. I am also QuickBooks Online and Xero certified in addition to having a decade of experience with MYOB.
I pride myself on offering the best accounting service in Australia at a great price.
I offer tax, accounting and bookkeeping services.
We are an accounting firm that provide simple and affordable Accounting, Book-keeping, Tax, Systems, Financial and Business Advisory services for individuals and small business
Book keeping and Accounting
First Class Accounts-Berwick
With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping network, I offer a full-service bookkeeping solution for my clients in the Berwick area. Degree-qualified, with a Master of Practising Accounting degree from Swinburne University of Technology, I am proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting.
I bring a high degree of precision to my clients in the areas of financial reporting and analysis and accounts management and offer a flexible approach to businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries. As I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution, I like to sit down with my clients to assess their business needs and cater my services accordingly, whether it be weekly, monthly or quarterly, working on-site or remotely.
I actively stay up to date with all local industry and relevant legislative changes and through the First Class Accounts network, have access to ongoing training and development to help service my clients better.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how I can add value to your business.
• Degree qualified – Master of Practising Accounting (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
• Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
• Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
• Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Debt management
• Cash flow management
• Stock control and inventory
• Software training
• Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
• BAS returns
• *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.