Houses, offices, schools, hospitals, offices, restaurants, shopping centres, parks, and even vehicles need to be cleaned regularly to maintain its appearance and prevent it from deteriorating and becoming infested with pests. Keeping our surroundings clean is also the best way to avoid the spread of diseases especially in schools, hospitals, and other public places. When your surroundings are neat and tidy and things are in order, it also lessens the risk for injuries such as slipping on a wet or muddy floor.
Types of cleaning services
The good news is that it’s now easier to keep our surroundings clean with the help of professional cleaners who provide specialised services such as the following:
Work and family obligations make it harder to do the housework. People who work outside the home as well as full-time mums with little kids, barely have time for themselves, let alone time to clean the house, cook, and do the dishes and the laundry. If you’re one of them, it is better to spend your little free time to relax, do the things you enjoy doing, and spend quality time with your loved ones. What you can do to make life easier for you is to hire a house cleaning service.
Here are the common tasks done by professional house cleaners:
- Vacuuming - All house cleaning service providers offer vacuuming as one of their services. They will thoroughly vacuum your carpet and rugs to remove the dirt, dust, and other debris that accumulate in your carpet.
- Sweeping - For other types of flooring, house cleaners use the good, old broom to sweep off the dirt on the floor.
- Dusting - Another task for house cleaners is to dust all hard surfaces including ledges, windowsills, baseboards, shelves, picture frames, books, and other decorative items such as vases and candle holders.
- Picking up books, magazines, toys, etc. - It is also the job of house cleaners to put things back where they are supposed to be. When everything is in its proper place, it makes the house look more organised, less cluttered, and prevents domestic accidents such as stepping on small toys.
- Cleaning mirrors, glass surfaces, and hard surfaces - They will clean and wipe down glass table tops and mirrors. They will also make sure hard surfaces such as hardwood floors are shiny and sparkling.
- Cleaning the toilet, tub, and shower - Professionals cleaners will also make sure that the bathroom is clean. They will clean the scrub the toilet bowl, the sink, tub, and bathroom floors.
- Clean out the fridge and cupboards - They will clean the inside of the fridge, rearrange the items, and throw expired food and food products.
- Take away the trash - At the end of their cleaning job, they will empty all trash bins.
This is also referred to as commercial cleaning. Professional office cleaners make sure that the workplace is clean, organised, and that the employees have a healthy working environment. Their cleaning jobs usually takes places after-hours to avoid disrupting the employees from their normal routines.
All carpets need to be professionally cleaned at least once every 12 to 18 months. Even with regular vacuuming, dirt, stains, pet urine, and odours accumulate over time which can no longer be removed by merely vacuuming the carpet. You can find a lot of cleaning companies that specialise in carpet cleaning. Carpet cleaning specialists use a variety of methods to thoroughly clean the carpet. These methods are:
- Carpet shampooing
- Carpet dry cleaning
- Bonnet cleaning
- Steam cleaning
Window cleaning is another type of specialised cleaning service being offered by professional cleaners. This is a job that should be done by window cleaning experts because of the risks involved when cleaning tall windows or windows that are on the top floors of a house or building.
When it comes to cleaning, people immediately think about cleaning the interiors of a house or building, but what about the grounds surrounding these structures? The yard, the exterior of your house, gutters, deck, outdoor grill, and other areas outside your home should also be regularly cleaned. Businesses who specialise in outdoor cleaning usually offers high-pressure washing services which is used to clean driveways, pergolas, decks, and the exterior walls of the house.
Cost of hiring a cleaning service provider
Hiring a cleaning business is not as expensive as you think it is. Because of the number of cleaning businesses available, the rates have become more competitive. House cleaning services for example usually starts from $25 per hour. This is not at all bad considering you get to relax or spend time with your family and friends, and still come home to a house that is clean from top to bottom.
Are you looking for a cleaner? Let us help you get quotes. Simply post the details of the job so cleaning businesses in your area can start sending you quotes.
Want to hear what other customers have to say about hiring a professional cleaner? Here are some feedback from happy customers:
"Best cleaner I've ever had, by a million miles. Does all the little jobs that most don't bother with, and without being asked. House is absolutely spotless after they've been- so helpful when busy and working! Would highly recommend." - Kathryn
"Wow! Finally a tradesman who says what he means. After my initial meeting with Owen, I was impressed so much with his customer service that I had no hesitation in giving Owen jobs at my own place as well as my parents. Within 2 days, my parents’ jobs have been completed and they are very happy not just with the work completed but in Owen’s manner. If you’re looking for a tradesman that cares about his customers, then look no further. I know that I will always call Owen for any work I require. Thanks Owen will be dealing with you and passing on your number to all my friends." - Suzanne form Weeribee, VIC
"Very professional and accommodating. Donna has a lovely persona and she will endeavor to assist in any way possible. I am very comfortable having the girls in our home.” - Jackie