M1 Accounting is an accountancy and business advisory firm based on Gold Coast. We offer a wide range of services to support and assist the development of your business.
We successfully provide our valued clients with a solid foundation compromising of professional advise, integrity, reliability, trust, confidentiality, and an innovative support to offer a new vision for your future.
Quality and affordable price are our promises:
We endeavor to improve your business operation efficiency and maximise your profit.
We advise best business structure to suit your business needs and guarantee maximising the tax deductibility.
We provide financial analysis, so you can apply best business strategy to enhance the future developments.
M1 Accounting is your business backup. We are always on your side.
We are a team of qualified bookkeepers and accountants with 20 years of professional experience. We are helping businesses with their bookkeeping, accounting, BAS, taxation and financial management needs in most economical way.
We are certified partners with Xero and QuickBooks Online.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Assistance in filing tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, businesses, SMSFs and companies.
- BAS/IAS preparation and lodgement
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier and customer invoice reconciliation
- Customer aging reports
- Monthly balance sheet
- Monthly profit and loss statement
- Monthly cash flow statement
- Fixed asset accounting
- Accounting software e.g. Xero, Quick Books, MYOB etc.
- Email support
- Phone support
To assist businesses 360 degree, we provide
- CFO services
- Cash flow management
- Business finance support e.g. invoice financing, smart business loans etc.
- Business plan preparation
- Feasibility study analysis
- Market research for competition
- Developing policies and procedures
- Due diligence, and
We strive to provide cost effective solution and this is possible on the back of large team we have to support.
When you engage us you have following advantages:
- Economical / cost effective
- You will have a team of accountants at the price of one
- Highly qualified and experienced team
- Each and every work done by our team member is reviewed by a Senior Accountant, no matter how small the engagement is. This especially suits those business who do not have a full time CFO or a senior finance professional.
- We come to you or we can work remotely, which ever method suits you.
- You do not have to worry about if our accountant gets sick, we always have a backup / replacement. This way you enjoy consistent service.
- Our senior accountant will regularly meet you to discuss and obtain feedback.
- You do not have to pay salary or super, instead you engage our services, thus having lesser people on your payroll.
- You have the flexibility to scale up or down according to you requirements. As your business grows, so does our support.
- We are fully insured business.
- With one year contract, we have a process of conducting an audit of our own work and share the report with you. This way you are confident that your books are complete and up to date.
Contact us today and we will show you how we can assist you.
Director of Intelliquest Pty Ltd (ABN 59091496016)
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Victoria University of Wellington)
Master of Business Studies (Hons) (Massey University)
Fellow member of Certified Practising Australia (CPA)
BAS Agent Registration No: 83357007 since 1 March 2010
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Certificate of currency to 7 September 2018
CURRENT POLICE CHECK
I have a current Police Check Report (available on request)
• Qualified accountant with over 30 years’ experience in Bookkeeping, financial and management accounting;
• Senior accounting roles and Company Secretary Positions with both ASX listed companies and proprietary companies including a listed US Fortune 500 Company;
• Experience across financial services, manufacturing, professional chartered accountant’s office, wholesale and retailing, franchising, importing, exporting and hospitality;
• Experience in Accounting and Company Administration and strong stability in financial management, risk management, compliance, internal audit and corporate governance.
• Hands-on bookkeeping to management and financial reporting;
• Cash flow management;
• Forward exchange contract management;
• All facets of accounting (AP, AR, Payroll, FBT, BAS/GST, Income Tax, etc);
• Proficient in Reckon(QuickBooks}, Xero and/or MYOB;
• Proven experience with cloud-based accounting;
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Excel specific);
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
I'm Donald Munro, and I have been a tax return preparer for over 20 years. I am fully experienced in all types of tax returns, and I can prepare tax returns for:
• Rental Properties
Aside from preparing tax returns, I also offer the following services:
• Audits - specialising in trust account audits, travel agents and companies.
• Business Advice - for the SME business looking to start or looking to expand.
All work is done personally, so I can guarantee a reliable service. My work comes with a Limited Liability protection through CPA Australia,
We are able to provide a wide variety of services for businesses and individuals at my office in Southport, your home or your place of business.
Our services include:
• Bookkeeping and accountancy services
• Small business advisory
• Business and personal structures
• GST & PAYG compliance
• Business development
• Rental property advice
• Capital gains advice
• Assistance with Centrelink and government forms
• Preparation of tax returns – individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
• Tax compliance and planning
I specialise in small businesses. I am a registered tax agent, a public accountant and chartered accountant. I am always looking for new clients.
Audit & Tax Accountants can assist in helping with services as Audit, Tax, Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and business services for people of every age from young apprentice to Small Business Owners and professionals from different industry.
Audit & Tax accountants will offer more than just a range of standard accounting solutions. We offer tailored and business specific solutions to suit your needs.
The client’s satisfaction is our objective and mission.
Sunidhi ,the Principal is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and has over 13 years experience in areas of Audit, Taxation, Business Services, Superannuation, Financial Accounting, Financial Advice and Due Diligence.
We have the ability to provide practical solutions to transform your dreams into goals.
Some of our services are listed below:
Taxation & Accounting
• Income Tax Return preparation and lodgement for Individual, Trust, Partnership and Company
• IAS/ PAYG remittances and planning
• Fringe benefits tax
• Business Activity Statements
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
• Bookkeeping in MYOB/QuickBooks/Reckon – setup and processing of existing systems
Audit & Assurance
• Trust Accounts
• Self Managed Super funds (SMSF)
• Incorporated Associations
• School P & C
• Body Corporate
• Building Service Authority
• TCF Audit for Travel agents
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
• Self-Managed Funds Set up and administration
• Income Tax Return & Regulatory Return
• Member Contribution Statements
• Wealth management & retirement planning
• Superannuation and Rollovers
• Strategies for Transition to Retirement Income Streams
• Strategies to transfer assets tax effectively into Super
• Borrowing with SMSF to acquire real estate or shares
• Implementing strategies to converting super fund accounts to Pension Phase
HQtax is a chartered accountancy firm offering more than the traditional tax and accounting services to a wide variety of clients. Our clients include, individuals, investors, small business and self managed superannuation funds.
Our approach to our client work is different. We listen, understand the issues and then work with our clients to deliver what they really need - great strategies. successful outcomes and the best solution.
Our traditional accounting firm expertise in the areas of accounting and taxation compliance, taxation advisory and business advisory services are complimented with specialist services that we deliver particularly well to a wide range of our clients. These services include outsourced accounting and virtual CFO, business implementation plans, export market development grants and advice and assistance with accessing R&D tax incentives. To compliment these services, we have relationships with professional advisers across Australia that include financial planning, finance lending, marketing and legal.
Whether you are an individual employee, an investor, landlord, or running a small to medium business - Our focus is on providing the best possible outcome for all our clients.
REGISTERED TAX AGENTS, PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISORS
Welcome to Success Tax Professionals. We have been in the industry for more than 7 years.
Proactive accounting services, comprehensive tax strategies and ways to substantially improve financial outcomes.
We set apart from the rest as Tax Planning experts. We guarantee on saving you tax or it's money back guarantee! This takes away the clients risks and uncertainty. Talk to us further about our Tax Planning services.
Maximise your after-tax profits and manage and reduce your tax as much as possible legally. We have all the tools to help you. Let us be your trusted adviser!
• Sole Traders
• Companies & Trusts
• Self Managed Super Funds
• Accounting, BAS & IAS
• Business Structures (including companies)
Establishment, Planning & Budgeting, Tax Savings,
Cash Flow Improvements, Solutions, Consultations
• Self Managed Super Funds
Information, Set-Up, Accounts, Tax & Audit
• Asset Protection
• Tax Planning for Results
We are available even on weekends and after hours by appointment.
Contact us for a quote today.
TAXNBOOKS provides affordable bookkeeping and tax services prepared by a registered tax agent and an Australian Qualified Accountant with 10 years experience in taxation & Business Services.
Our systems will help free up your time, allowing you to work 'On Your Business' rather than wasting unproductive time and expense working 'In Your Business'
Is your accountant too busy? Would you like to cut costs on your bookkeeping and tax services? WHY NOT TRY TAXNBOOKS!!
Please go to our website for a price list.
I have been in the Bookkeeping and Accounting industry for 30 years and specialise in small business. I am a BAS agent, and my motto is:
"Is your time precious, Prices is your solution".
Nothing beats the efficiency and accuracy of the Beautiful Accounting Software, Xero (in the clouds software) of which I am a partner. Feel free to download a free trial at: www.xero.com
My Services include:
Reconciling and maintaining subsidiary ledgers and bank.
Advice on cash flow, source and application of funds.
Financial Year End package preparation for your Accountant.
Best advice and help for small business.
Remember, your time is precious. Leave the bookkeeping up to the experts!
Take It Easy Accounting is a practicing accounting firm based on Gold Coast, Qld. We are registered Tax Agents and ASIC Agents as well. Having more than 15 years experience in the tax and accounting field, we have worked for diverse nature of businesses including Trades, Restaurants, Cafes, Retails shops, Management Rights, Lawyers, Online business etc.
Our range of services include data entry into the system, preparation of financial records, budgeting, cash flow, GST reports, Payroll, Financial Statements,Tax Returns, Tax planning etc .
We have got the excellent knowledge of MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero, Saasu, Leap, Handisoft etc.
We are qualified CPA and Public Accountants. We provide our services to all around Australia
I am a driven, self motivated, astute professional with over 20 years commercial experience in all aspects and facets of financial and business operations. My background includes positions as Financial Controller, Operations Manager, and Independent Board Advisor. This experience combined with a strong business acumen and high ethical standards means I have the ability to advise and provide recommendations on high level company corporate and strategic decisions. As well, I have a complete understanding of the day to day operations of a company and knowing this is the backbone to success of any business I can provide expert and thorough guidance to help businesses achieve their goals.
My name is Julie and I am the owner of Accounting In Your Sleep.
My business is called that because that is exactly what Xero Accounting System does. While you are asleep it downloads all your transactions and then using either rules set by you or looking at how you have previously posted transactions it works out where to post the previous days bank transactions.
I have run my own small business’s all my life and one of the problems I experienced in running my own business is that after working all day I had to go home and do all my book keeping or pay someone to do it for me. It was costly both in time and money and I didn’t look forward to doing it.
Believe it or not, after I started using Xero book keeping started to become a pleasure and I actually looked forward to it rather than avoiding it. In fact I loved it so much that I set up this business so I could share it with other like minded small business owners.
Whats more Xero works on you iphone, android, ipad and PC or Mac. So now you can quickly invoice customers on the run, take photos of your receipts and record them so you never lose track of expenses again and can quickly and easily check on your business at any time in any place with ease.
Assisting small business on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast , Brisbane and all areas in between.
Over ten years we have been supplying efficient, accurate bookkeeping for our clients.
We can either work from our office or come to your office and become part of your team while we are there.
Our services extend from data entry of receipts and invoices, reconciliation of accounts and bank statements, preparation and lodgment of BAS and IAS. We will also help you with budget and cash flows.
Our team can also become your payroll department handling all aspects of payroll from setting up new employees, paying employees, end of period and year reporting, supplying Payment Summaries and preparation and lodgment of PAYG withholding.
We are a registered BAS office and have all insurances required in place.
We look forward to freeing you to build your business not account for it.
Bookkeeping is the backbone of any successful business but let us face it, getting the time and knowledge is tough for many small to medium business owners.
We provide accurate and affordable Bookkeeping Services. Registered BAS Agent with Tax Practitioners Board. We take time to work with our clients and get to know their business and the way they work.Specialising in small and medium businesses and subcontractors. All bookkeeping requirements. Payroll, superannuation and budgeting. We do books daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and Annually. Offsite bookkeeping services
We’re a tech-savvy, team who are in business to work together and to utilise our skills to help you run your business.
We love being able to blend our experience – Aiza-Leigh having 7 years accounting industry experience, including working for a high profile accounting firm servicing clients in a range of industries – and Trent’s knowledge of Management of Hospitality and Retail Stores, with his experience in IT, allows him to roll out POS Software for your store and to help you manage your business.
As registered BAS agents we are registered with the Tax Practitioner’s Board and are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance as a requirement for your peace of mind. We are also partnered with Xero as Certified Silver Partners, Partnered with Vend and Kounta Point of Sales Software.
We also have a support network which is backed up by the Australian Bookkeepers Network. We also have a network of trusted and Qualified Accountants that we refer our clients onto.
Feel free to have a browse and get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you!
Pembroke Accounting, Bookkeeping and Management Services have been in public practice since we were founded in 2008. We specialise in small to medium sized businesses and personal returns focusing on Accounting, Bookkeeping and Business Accounting Software for a wide variety of our clients and industry sectors throughout South East Queensland, and in-fact Australia.