Director of Intelliquest Pty Ltd (ABN 59091496016)
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Victoria University of Wellington)
Master of Business Studies (Hons) (Massey University)
Fellow member of Certified Practising Australia (CPA)
BAS Agent Registration No: 83357007 since 1 March 2010
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Certificate of currency to 7 September 2018
CURRENT POLICE CHECK
I have a current Police Check Report (available on request)
• Qualified accountant with over 30 years’ experience in Bookkeeping, financial and management accounting;
• Senior accounting roles and Company Secretary Positions with both ASX listed companies and proprietary companies including a listed US Fortune 500 Company;
• Experience across financial services, manufacturing, professional chartered accountant’s office, wholesale and retailing, franchising, importing, exporting and hospitality;
• Experience in Accounting and Company Administration and strong stability in financial management, risk management, compliance, internal audit and corporate governance.
• Hands-on bookkeeping to management and financial reporting;
• Cash flow management;
• Forward exchange contract management;
• All facets of accounting (AP, AR, Payroll, FBT, BAS/GST, Income Tax, etc);
• Proficient in Reckon(QuickBooks}, Xero and/or MYOB;
• Proven experience with cloud-based accounting;
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Excel specific);
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
We are able to provide a wide variety of services for businesses and individuals at my office in Southport, your home or your place of business.
Our services include:
• Bookkeeping and accountancy services
• Small business advisory
• Business and personal structures
• GST & PAYG compliance
• Business development
• Rental property advice
• Capital gains advice
• Assistance with Centrelink and government forms
• Preparation of tax returns – individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
• Tax compliance and planning
I specialise in small businesses. I am a registered tax agent, a public accountant and chartered accountant. I am always looking for new clients.
Audit & Tax Accountants can assist in helping with services as Audit, Tax, Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and business services for people of every age from young apprentice to Small Business Owners and professionals from different industry.
Audit & Tax accountants will offer more than just a range of standard accounting solutions. We offer tailored and business specific solutions to suit your needs.
The client’s satisfaction is our objective and mission.
Sunidhi ,the Principal is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and has over 13 years experience in areas of Audit, Taxation, Business Services, Superannuation, Financial Accounting, Financial Advice and Due Diligence.
We have the ability to provide practical solutions to transform your dreams into goals.
Some of our services are listed below:
Taxation & Accounting
• Income Tax Return preparation and lodgement for Individual, Trust, Partnership and Company
• IAS/ PAYG remittances and planning
• Fringe benefits tax
• Business Activity Statements
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
• Bookkeeping in MYOB/QuickBooks/Reckon – setup and processing of existing systems
Audit & Assurance
• Trust Accounts
• Self Managed Super funds (SMSF)
• Incorporated Associations
• School P & C
• Body Corporate
• Building Service Authority
• TCF Audit for Travel agents
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
• Self-Managed Funds Set up and administration
• Income Tax Return & Regulatory Return
• Member Contribution Statements
• Wealth management & retirement planning
• Superannuation and Rollovers
• Strategies for Transition to Retirement Income Streams
• Strategies to transfer assets tax effectively into Super
• Borrowing with SMSF to acquire real estate or shares
• Implementing strategies to converting super fund accounts to Pension Phase
REGISTERED TAX AGENTS, PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISORS
Welcome to Success Tax Professionals. We have been in the industry for more than 7 years.
Proactive accounting services, comprehensive tax strategies and ways to substantially improve financial outcomes.
We set apart from the rest as Tax Planning experts. We guarantee on saving you tax or it's money back guarantee! This takes away the clients risks and uncertainty. Talk to us further about our Tax Planning services.
Maximise your after-tax profits and manage and reduce your tax as much as possible legally. We have all the tools to help you. Let us be your trusted adviser!
• Sole Traders
• Companies & Trusts
• Self Managed Super Funds
• Accounting, BAS & IAS
• Business Structures (including companies)
Establishment, Planning & Budgeting, Tax Savings,
Cash Flow Improvements, Solutions, Consultations
• Self Managed Super Funds
Information, Set-Up, Accounts, Tax & Audit
• Asset Protection
• Tax Planning for Results
We are available even on weekends and after hours by appointment.
Contact us for a quote today.
M1 Accounting is an accountancy and business advisory firm based on Gold Coast. We offer a wide range of services to support and assist the development of your business.
We successfully provide our valued clients with a solid foundation compromising of professional advise, integrity, reliability, trust, confidentiality, and an innovative support to offer a new vision for your future.
Quality and affordable price are our promises:
We endeavor to improve your business operation efficiency and maximise your profit.
We advise best business structure to suit your business needs and guarantee maximising the tax deductibility.
We provide financial analysis, so you can apply best business strategy to enhance the future developments.
M1 Accounting is your business backup. We are always on your side.
We will meet all of your bookkeeping needs - Guaranteed!
Books In Order offers a complete bookkeeping, accounting and BAS service to self employed individuals and small businesses.
We understand our clients' needs and deliver a personal service catering to the specific needs of your business.
We have been in the Accounting Industry for over 15 years with experience and knowledge in many sections including but not limited to bookkeeping, audit of small to medium enterprises, accounting software set up, and financial statement preparation.
We are a member of the Australian Bookkeeping Network (ABN) and as such, can provide a quality BAS preparation and lodgement service.
We also have hands on experience in operating and managing businesses in the Hospitality field, Body Corporate area, Retail and Food & Beverage industry.
Covering all areas in the South East Queensland region, we are based on the Gold Coast but travel to the Brisbane areas and also down to the Tweed area.
So contact us now. Lets have a chat and see how we can help to get your books in order today!
We offer hourly rates or a fixed monthly rate depending on your circumstances.
Contact us for a copy of our Services Price List.
Pembroke Accounting, Bookkeeping and Management Services have been in public practice since we were founded in 2008. We specialise in small to medium sized businesses and personal returns focusing on Accounting, Bookkeeping and Business Accounting Software for a wide variety of our clients and industry sectors throughout South East Queensland, and in-fact Australia.
We are a team of qualified bookkeepers and accountants with 20 years of professional experience. We are helping businesses with their bookkeeping, accounting, BAS, taxation and financial management needs in most economical way.
We are certified partners with Xero and QuickBooks Online.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Assistance in filing tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, businesses, SMSFs and companies.
- BAS/IAS preparation and lodgement
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier and customer invoice reconciliation
- Customer aging reports
- Monthly balance sheet
- Monthly profit and loss statement
- Monthly cash flow statement
- Fixed asset accounting
- Accounting software e.g. Xero, Quick Books, MYOB etc.
- Email support
- Phone support
To assist businesses 360 degree, we provide
- CFO services
- Cash flow management
- Business finance support e.g. invoice financing, smart business loans etc.
- Business plan preparation
- Feasibility study analysis
- Market research for competition
- Developing policies and procedures
- Due diligence, and
We strive to provide cost effective solution and this is possible on the back of large team we have to support.
When you engage us you have following advantages:
- Economical / cost effective
- You will have a team of accountants at the price of one
- Highly qualified and experienced team
- Each and every work done by our team member is reviewed by a Senior Accountant, no matter how small the engagement is. This especially suits those business who do not have a full time CFO or a senior finance professional.
- We come to you or we can work remotely, which ever method suits you.
- You do not have to worry about if our accountant gets sick, we always have a backup / replacement. This way you enjoy consistent service.
- Our senior accountant will regularly meet you to discuss and obtain feedback.
- You do not have to pay salary or super, instead you engage our services, thus having lesser people on your payroll.
- You have the flexibility to scale up or down according to you requirements. As your business grows, so does our support.
- We are fully insured business.
- With one year contract, we have a process of conducting an audit of our own work and share the report with you. This way you are confident that your books are complete and up to date.
Contact us today and we will show you how we can assist you.
It is tax time. Papers are everywhere. You are running out of time. How will you make sure you are maximising deductions? Or worse, what happens if you miss the deadline?
Sound familiar? It doesn’t have to be. You can be stress-free around tax time. Let us look for any additional deductions, explain your tax returns and answer your questions.
We work to provide you with the best possible tax outcome. Whether you are an Individual, Partnership, Trust or Company , we will work with you to save money by looking for additional deductions you may not be claiming, prepare paperwork, and in-turn minimize worry. Enjoy peace of mind and invest your time into doing what you do best- focusing on your business and personal affairs.
As a potential client you can simply book your complimentary, obligation-free meeting and take the first step into a stress-free tax time. You can make an appointment directly from the Tax Agent and owner. Click here to read more about how we have assisted our current clients with their accounting and taxation affairs. We provide the following services:
- Accounting Taxation and GST Compliance
- Bench marking against other business in your industry and area
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Cloud Accounting including Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks
- Start-Up Business Advice and Setup
- Advice regarding Purchase or Sale of Business
- Rental Properties
- Tax Registrations including ABN, TFN and GST
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Profit Projections
- Accounting Software Selection and Ongoing Training
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
We primarily work with small to medium sized business owners who are ambitious individuals looking to grow their business and maximize their profitability and business value. We believe our offering is unique and pro-active and we make the commitment to you that we are always on your side cheering you on to reach your goals. If this sounds like what you want from your Accountant and Tax Agent book a FREE one hour consultation to discuss how we can assist you in what you require. To book a time CONTACT US on (07) 3807 4164 or complete your details in the boxes provided.