Knox Signage is a signage and printing company based in Knox City. We provide services throughout Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs.
We’re equipped with an advanced large format printer and finishing hardware for in-house production. We are also fully insured under sign manufacturer/installer including public and product liability. We believe along with our professional background, dedication, on-going mentoring and quality assurance support from well-established signage/printing company, you can expect only the best from us.
We provide the following services:
• Signage solution including external and internal signage
- retail (shop front/fascia signage, window signage, interior wall covering/wall art, table graphic)
- office (reception signage, window frosting, interior wall covering/wall art)
- commercial (warehouse signage, safety signage, reception signage)
- Medical centre (shop front, reception, interior wall covering/wall art)
• Marketing/promotional signage: banners, flags, board signages (A-frame, menu board), corflute signage, car signage, floor signage, window graphics
• Large format digital print (posters, canvas, backdrop)
• Custom print wall covering/wall art/wall paper
• Business stationeries (business cards, letterheads, envelopes, notepads), brochures, flyers
• Custom print and dye-cut (computer cut out) stickers, lettering
• Display and Exhibition system
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: By appointment only
Why Choose Us?
We handle the needs of each customer uniquely. We understand that no two requirements are the same; therefore, we encourage face-to-face and on-site discussions to have complete understanding of our customer’s requirement.
Our professional consulting background is proven to be highly valuable in providing feedback and giving suggestion in regards to our customers' signage/printing needs.
We strive to provide high-quality products and professional services as per our slogan “empowering business”. Our customers' success is our success.
Discount is offered based on customer order and condition.Show more