We are happy to provide these services in a professionally and friendly manner:
Laptop screen replacement, Laptop keyboard replacement, Mac Screen replacement (Desktop or laptop), logic board repair, System Upgrade for Mac and Windows, Desktop repair and upgrade, Fix network problems, Internet connection and peripheral devices installation, Software configuration and installation, Virus removal, Data recovery, Preparing Insurance report for damaged computer, building new computers with competitive price.
Our Price list is:
Laptop screen replacement: $70 (Exclude part)
Touch Screen replacement: $99 (Exclude part)
Laptop keyboard replacement: $50 (Exclude part)
Windows or Mac OS fresh install and configure: $99
Damaged Computer Insurance report: $70
Internet and Network installation: $70 (for up to 1 hour onsite support)
Recover lost data: From $300 (If it doesn't need surgery, include a new brand disk, NO FEE if not recovered)
Virus removal: $70
iMac HDD upgrade: $99 (Exclude part)
Software installation and Configure: $70 (For up to 1 hour onsite support)
Free quote for your computer if you bring it to us.
SECC IT Solutions is a Melbourne based company delivering IT solutions and support tailored to suit the specific needs of business and home office user.
We offer efficient IT solutions that allow you to focus on building your business while we take care of your IT requirements now and into the future. No matter your company is newly started up or seeking changes for overall IT capabilities. We can certainly help to keep your IT matters away. We specialise in:
- PCs, laptops and Macs troubleshooting/repairs
- Server installation, configuration and migration
- Office networking: LAN WLAN design
- VoIP phone system for small and medium sized businesses
- Web site development
- Email service and migration
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Ongoing IT support and maintenance
We are also able to repair any iOS and Android phones. Contact us now for a free quote and find out how SECC can help your business running in success.
We Provide Free Quotes, a No Fix No Charge Policy and No Quote Rejection Fees.
We are Electronics Computer Technicians and repair at board level saving you money.
We have been in business for 20 years and repair all brands of Laptop, Desktops, Tablets, Apple equipment, Printers, POS terminals, Mother boards, Mobile Phones and all related IT Equipment.
Call us today for your savings.
We can cover Australia wide service.
We believe technology helps you achieve great things in the digital age and we specialise in the delivery of technology on all platforms. If you want to grow, compete, and serve your customers better, we are the one stop solution. Our services bring together all the ways you want to use the world’s best technology and can integrate it into your every day business. We deliver the outcomes you need to accelerate your business, wherever you are in the world and are certified experts across broad range of infrastructure products and integration such as Cisco, Microsoft, Dropbox and Malwarebytes.
We currently cover all of North Shore, NSW and all of South Australia, SA. Currently the preferred partners for some of the bigger enterprise companies and solution providers.
7Hills Computers aims to deliver reliable and affordable IT and telecommunication solutions to small and medium businesses in Australia and to home users. Our highly specialized business and technical expertise helps clients gain a competitive advantage.
We employ the best people in the industry who combine their intelligence and creativity with the latest technology to develop IT solutions that will drive your business. When you engage 7Hills Computers, you partner with a local, professional and service driven team.
Our aim is to work closely with our customers to ensure that each solution is designed to meet specific organization requirements and objectives. We bring you the advantage of expertise, highly competitive prices and shortest possible delivery time.
We fix computers. In a nutshell that's what we do, and thus our geeky name:
x - stands for 'anything'
4 - simply means 'for'
IT - relates to 'computers and other such things'
x4IT - for all your information technology needs :)
So to give you some examples of the services we provide:
- LCD screen replacements
- keyboard, button and connector repairs
- hard drive, memory and other hardware upgrades
- virus and malware removal
- 'blue screen of death' repairs
- underperforming systems diagnostics
- operating system installation and upgrades
- data migration and recovery
- backup implementation
- internet connection hookups and troubleshooting
- WiFi upgrades and LAN wiring
- VoIP and POTS telephone installations and troubleshooting
- printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- software installation and configuration
- cloud services setup
- smartphone and tablet installation and repair
- smart tv and set top box installations
- wall mounting tvs and antenna installations
- personal video recorders installation and repairs
- wired and wireless home sound systems
- energy consumption and generation monitoring systems
- straight forward wireless home security cameras installation
So this is the kernel of what we do but our competitors provide similar services. Here is where the x in x4IT also stands for the X factor:
* Sometimes we can't find what we look for on the shelf. We love to create custom solutions and system integrations for our clients.
* We all get frustrated with machines from time to time. We love to turn that frustration back into joy and productivity.
* Computer says no? How do I do that? We love to provide training and shed light on the mysteries of the machines that we use everyday.
Overall we understand that while for geeks computers are a passion and an artform in itself, for most of us they are simply a complicated and sometimes annoying tool. We love to help our clients make the most of technology, in whichever way seems best to them, and so freeing them to pursue their inspirations or to simply get on with work.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable we are. Oh, and of course No Fix - No Fees :)
We are a small family run business and have been operating since 2012, starting out with 1 cleaner (me) and 3 houses; now we have 10 ladies and clean more than 40 homes per week. We pride ourselves on being reliable, trustworthy and friendly, while also maintaining high standards in everything we do.
We offer weekly and fortnightly house cleaning. Spring Cleaning, Special Ocassion Cleaning and gift certificates are available. We can prepare your home for sale, clean your new home before you move in or even just a treat for yourself.
We offer lawn mowing, hedge trimming, pruning, planting, we have a ride on mower for the bigger jobs. We are local, involved in the community through sports and school.