Want a Professional Telephone & Voip Company For The Lowest & Best Possible Price?*
Don't rely on 3 quotes. Our FREE service sends you the MOST quotes of any of our competitors. Competition gets you the best deal.
Jobs Listed On Our Website
In Jobs Listed
*Published price ranges are indicative only and may vary from actual quotes for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, seasonality, local demographics and market dynamics, job urgency, and other factors.
We fix computers. In a nutshell that's what we do, and thus our geeky name:
x - stands for 'anything'
4 - simply means 'for'
IT - relates to 'computers and other such things'
x4IT - for all your information technology needs
So to give you some examples of the services we provide:
- LCD screen replacements
- keyboard, button and connector repairs
- hard drive, memory and other hardware upgrades
- virus and malware removal
- 'blue screen of death' repairs
- underperforming systems diagnostics
- operating system installation and upgrades
- data migration and recovery
- backup implementation and recovery
- internet connection hookups and troubleshooting
- WiFi upgrades and LAN wiring
- VoIP and POTS telephone installations and troubleshooting
- printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- software installation and configuration
- cloud services setup
- smartphone and tablet installation and repair
- smart tv and set top box installations
- wall mounting tvs and antenna installations
- personal video recorders installation and repairs
- wired and wireless home sound systems
- energy consumption and generation monitoring systems
- straight forward wireless home security cameras installation
So this is the kernel of what we do but our competitors provide similar services. Here is where the x in x4IT also stands for the X factor:
* Sometimes we can't find what we look for on the shelf. We love to create custom solutions and system integrations for our clients.
* We all get frustrated with machines from time to time. We love to turn that frustration back into joy and productivity.
* Computer says no? How do I do that? We love to provide training and shed light on the mysteries of the machines that we use everyday.
Overall we understand that while for geeks computers are a passion and an artform in itself, for most of us they are simply a complicated and sometimes annoying tool. We love to help our clients make the most of technology, in whichever way seems best to them, and so freeing them to pursue their inspirations or to simply get on with work.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable we are. And if we can't fix it we'll only charge maximum diagnostics fee of $50
SECC IT Solutions is a Melbourne based company delivering IT solutions and support tailored to suit the specific needs of business and home office user.
We offer efficient IT solutions that allow you to focus on building your business while we take care of your IT requirements now and into the future. No matter your company is newly started up or seeking changes for overall IT capabilities. We can certainly help to keep your IT matters away. We specialise in:
- PCs, laptops and Macs troubleshooting/repairs
- Server installation, configuration and migration
- Office networking: LAN WLAN design
- VoIP phone system for small and medium sized businesses
- Web site development
- Email service and migration
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Ongoing IT support and maintenance
We are also able to repair any iOS and Android phones. Contact us now for a free quote and find out how SECC can help your business running in success.
ChipKing – Keeping You Connected
ChipKing specialises in Security Alarms, CCTV Telecommunications Cabling
All work guaranteed and compliant to AS/CA S009:2020.
We design, install, repair or upgrade:
- Security Alarms,
- CCTV system packages,
- Telephone and Intercom Cabling,
- TV Antenna, Video and Surveillance Cabling,
- Computer Network Cabling (Structured CAT5/6),
- Long Range Point-to-Point LAN/WAN Links and
- Home Entertainment (AV/Theatre) System cabling.
We can quote for:
- Generic Household/Residential,
- Small Business/Small Office,
- Multi-Dwelling/Large Corporations and
- Multi-Storey Cabling Solutions.
We are happy to provide these services in a professionally and friendly manner:
Laptop screen replacement, Laptop keyboard replacement, Mac Screen replacement (Desktop or laptop), logic board repair, System Upgrade for Mac and Windows, Desktop repair and upgrade, Fix network problems, Internet connection and peripheral devices installation, Software configuration and installation, Virus removal, Data recovery, Preparing Insurance report for damaged computer, building new computers with competitive price.
Our Price list is:
Laptop screen replacement: $70 (Exclude part)
Touch Screen replacement: $99 (Exclude part)
Laptop keyboard replacement: $50 (Exclude part)
Windows or Mac OS fresh install and configure: $99
Damaged Computer Insurance report: $70
Internet and Network installation: $70 (for up to 1 hour onsite support)
Recover lost data: From $300 (If it doesn't need surgery, include a new brand disk, NO FEE if not recovered)
Virus removal: $70
iMac HDD upgrade: $99 (Exclude part)
Software installation and Configure: $70 (For up to 1 hour onsite support)
Free quote for your computer if you bring it to us.
We are a small technology company aiming to bring honesty and integrity to everything we do and provide our customers with a service that brings them back to us every time.
We partner with our customers and suppliers to offer an integrated experience.
No matter how big or small the opportunity, TMB Technical Services offers a solution ensuring everyone receives the attention and support they deserve.
We work with home users and small businesses in the Brisbane Gold Coast areas. Our services and expertise are varied allowing us to provide our clients with a whole suite of solutions no matter how big or small.
Is your home ready for the NBN switch?
Are you looking for improved ADSL performance at home or work?
Do you require help implementing a new telephone system?
Perhaps you are re-locating your business and need help moving all your IT hardware, equipment and telephone lines.
TMB Technical Services is here to help.
Whilst new to the ServiceSeeking platform I have had over 13 years experience in the Audio Visual and IT Industries. I offer free site visits and guarantee my work.
I pride myself on doing benchmark, honest work and take the time to fit the job to your exact needs. If you need someone who can communicate effectively, is reliable and with all the resources to do your job properly - then lets have a chat.
I specialise in:
- Sound System Install Tuning and Optimisation using Computer assisted technologies
- TV installation (hanging on walls etc)
- Data Cabling and Patching
- General IT and AV work
- Car Audio Installations (I come to you)
I can also consult on your project from concept to completion.
No job too small or big.
Lets get your job done on time and within budget.
The purpose of Sydney ITS is to provide excellent IT services to you and your business. We can build your IT systems from the ground up, or test, update and maintain your existing IT infrastructure. We take care of all of your technical headaches to ensure you can maximise your productivity business-wide.
Our expert technicians use a range of tools to monitor your IT systems and data security. Cybersecurity strategies are a top priority and our IT services are delivered with data security in mind.
Whether you have a small or medium business, we are able to provide IT services that align with your vision and budget. We are locally based in Sydney, but our services extend to businesses across the globe. On-site visits are commonplace for our Sydney clients, while our national and international client base enjoy comprehensive IT services over the phone or via email.
Our services cover IT solutions for the health, education, finance, property, and retail sectors, but our strategies can be effectively applied across all sectors. We’re confident in providing reliable and comprehensive service to small-to-medium businesses in all industries.
Servicing Sydney area for 20 plus years in the areas of :
- NBN/Telstra/Optus - new connections, upgrades, maintenance and relocation of outlets
- Civil work relating to new or existing communications infrastructure (underground and aerial)
- TV Antenna installations and repairs/relocations
- New digital TV set up
**Free Quote provided on site visit**
We are a Melbourne based Website Computer Support Company providing professional services. We have been providing Web Computer solutions since 2010, what started as a small business won the trust of many of our customers because of reliability, quality and premium services we offer.
SERVICES WE OFFER
*** Website Design Development ***
Looking for a website for your business?
Needing a website that complements your existing sales and marketing efforts?
Wanting to sell online and start your online business?
We believe a website is a business tool, a marketing resource. A tool that can generate business or support your business and reflect your brand.
At AR COMPUTERS, you will be dealing with a native-English speaker based in Melbourne.
Tell us your goals, your challenges and your needs, and then we will help create a website that will allow you to reach those goals.
We understand that you want value for money and fast, effective results. We understand you want the flexibility to update your website yourself. And regardless of how much you already know about the web, we try to make creating a website easy. We are happy to take the time to help you.
Experienced, proven track record, our portfolio speaks for itself.
We have clients from around Australia and overseas.
*** Computer Support Services ***
We do all types of iMac and MacBook repairs and upgrades.
We also have accessories and parts for your iMac or Macbook.
Forgot your password? We can reset it on the spot. Contact us today.
Custom built computers for affordable prices (Computers built for your need)
– budget computer, home computer, office computer, media computer, gaming computer...
New Computer set up
Server setup (network storage, DHCP...)
Online (Cloud) Back Up Services off-line back up services
Full Hard Drive back ups
Internet connection set up and troubleshooting
Network installations (setting up and security...)
Security camera installations (Wireless security camera and other security camera solutions...)
Data Recovery (Deleted something accidentally? We will try to get it back for you)
Virus Spyware Removal
Slow Computer? We will speed up you Computer and fully clean it up for you)
Windows or MAC installations and upgrades
MacBook repairs (keyboard replacement etc...) parts will be supplied as well.
Face to face Computer tutorials...
Smart wifi setup for Home or Business (Don't worry about loosing signal or less signal)
Contact us for a free quote.
Website - www.arcomputers.com.au
Phone - 0479 045 007
Email - email@example.com