We are happy to provide these services in a professionally and friendly manner:
Laptop screen replacement, Laptop keyboard replacement, Mac Screen replacement (Desktop or laptop), logic board repair, System Upgrade for Mac and Windows, Desktop repair and upgrade, Fix network problems, Internet connection and peripheral devices installation, Software configuration and installation, Virus removal, Data recovery, Preparing Insurance report for damaged computer, building new computers with competitive price.
Our Price list is:
Laptop screen replacement: $70 (Exclude part)
Touch Screen replacement: $99 (Exclude part)
Laptop keyboard replacement: $50 (Exclude part)
Windows or Mac OS fresh install and configure: $99
Damaged Computer Insurance report: $70
Internet and Network installation: $70 (for up to 1 hour onsite support)
Recover lost data: From $300 (If it doesn't need surgery, include a new brand disk, NO FEE if not recovered)
Virus removal: $70
iMac HDD upgrade: $99 (Exclude part)
Software installation and Configure: $70 (For up to 1 hour onsite support)
Free quote for your computer if you bring it to us.
We fix computers. In a nutshell that's what we do, and thus our geeky name:
x - stands for 'anything'
4 - simply means 'for'
IT - relates to 'computers and other such things'
x4IT - for all your information technology needs
So to give you some examples of the services we provide:
- LCD screen replacements
- keyboard, button and connector repairs
- hard drive, memory and other hardware upgrades
- virus and malware removal
- 'blue screen of death' repairs
- underperforming systems diagnostics
- operating system installation and upgrades
- data migration and recovery
- backup implementation and recovery
- internet connection hookups and troubleshooting
- WiFi upgrades and LAN wiring
- VoIP and POTS telephone installations and troubleshooting
- printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- software installation and configuration
- cloud services setup
- smartphone and tablet installation and repair
- smart tv and set top box installations
- wall mounting tvs and antenna installations
- personal video recorders installation and repairs
- wired and wireless home sound systems
- energy consumption and generation monitoring systems
- straight forward wireless home security cameras installation
So this is the kernel of what we do but our competitors provide similar services. Here is where the x in x4IT also stands for the X factor:
* Sometimes we can't find what we look for on the shelf. We love to create custom solutions and system integrations for our clients.
* We all get frustrated with machines from time to time. We love to turn that frustration back into joy and productivity.
* Computer says no? How do I do that? We love to provide training and shed light on the mysteries of the machines that we use everyday.
Overall we understand that while for geeks computers are a passion and an artform in itself, for most of us they are simply a complicated and sometimes annoying tool. We love to help our clients make the most of technology, in whichever way seems best to them, and so freeing them to pursue their inspirations or to simply get on with work.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable we are. And if we can't fix it we'll only charge maximum diagnostics fee of $50
SECC IT Solutions is a Melbourne based company delivering IT solutions and support tailored to suit the specific needs of business and home office user.
We offer efficient IT solutions that allow you to focus on building your business while we take care of your IT requirements now and into the future. No matter your company is newly started up or seeking changes for overall IT capabilities. We can certainly help to keep your IT matters away. We specialise in:
- PCs, laptops and Macs troubleshooting/repairs
- Server installation, configuration and migration
- Office networking: LAN WLAN design
- VoIP phone system for small and medium sized businesses
- Web site development
- Email service and migration
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Ongoing IT support and maintenance
We are also able to repair any iOS and Android phones. Contact us now for a free quote and find out how SECC can help your business running in success.
Here at TEQ IT, our philosophy is simple:
"We make IT work."
We are an IT services company that has been in business since 1997, and our services include: We Offer Onsite service and we have a Promise that your Labour will not exceed a capped amount. Services from $45 onsite. WE are Specialist in fixing your computer issues Remotely.
• Computer/Mac/notebook repairs
• Computer upgrades
• Data recovery
• IT consulting
• Network administration
• Network installation
• Server installation and maintenance
• POS systems
• Wi-Fi deployments
• VOIP telephone systems
Our extensive experience means we can offer complete support packages. Regardless of your problem, we will find the solution. We are not just a backyard operation. We have a national presence, and we have always held a retail position.
We take pride in our superior customer service and our honest approach to what we do.
We are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM, Mondays to Fridays, and 10:00AM to 3:00PM Saturday. We cater to areas within a 30 km radius of our office location.
Welcome to DDB Services. We are industry experts with over 18 years of experience. We specialise in the sale, installation, and maintenance of:
• Electronic security systems
• Camera systems
• Apartment intercom systems
• Phone lines
• Access control systems
We supply all leading brands, and we provide exceptional customer support for all our products. We are fully licensed professionals, and we are insured under AAMI.
Our standard hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, but emergency services are available 24/7. We are based in Parramatta, and we cater to the whole of Sydney.
Don't hesitate to call us today for a quote.
We are the proud members of IPA, and our team members together have over 15 years of experience in providing business services. Our financial strategies offer long term stability for our client’s focusing on proficiency, confidentiality, decency and efficacy.
We Provide Free Quotes, a No Fix No Charge Policy and No Quote Rejection Fees.
We are Electronics Computer Technicians and repair at board level saving you money.
We have been in business for 20 years and repair all brands of Laptop, Desktops, Tablets, Apple equipment, Printers, POS terminals, Mother boards, Mobile Phones and all related IT Equipment.
Call us today for your savings.
We can cover Australia wide service.
Since 2006, we have provided high-quality IT services to numerous thankful clients.
As a testament to our excellent service, most of our business today comes from word-of-mouth referrals and repeat business. Just ask our clients what they think and they will tell you. In fact, we always welcome their input as it helps us continually improve our service. They often tell us that they’re fortunate to have found us. We’re sure you will feel the same way.
Whilst new to the ServiceSeeking platform I have had over 13 years experience in the Audio Visual and IT Industries. I offer free site visits and guarantee my work.
I pride myself on doing benchmark, honest work and take the time to fit the job to your exact needs. If you need someone who can communicate effectively, is reliable and with all the resources to do your job properly - then lets have a chat.
I specialise in:
- Sound System Install Tuning and Optimisation using Computer assisted technologies
- TV installation (hanging on walls etc)
- Data Cabling and Patching
- General IT and AV work
- Car Audio Installations (I come to you)
I can also consult on your project from concept to completion.
No job too small or big.
Lets get your job done on time and within budget.
With the challenges of a rapidly changing technology environment, it can be hard for a business owner to make the right IT decisions. By putting our customer’s business needs first, we can create a position of leverage with your IT. It’s all about making IT work for your business and not just being an expensive necessity.
Call us now for more details @ 0481 435 436
We have been in IT Support industry for more than 15 years. Member of Australian Computer Society (ACS). We are fully qualified, licensed and insured Networking and Systems Administration specialists. We do, Computer System Maintenance, Support and Repairs, Sales and Upgrades. Networking, Internet and Email, Internet Security and Virus Removal, Data Backup and Recovery, Cloud Based Solutions, Managed and Monitoring Solutions, IP camera setup and Maintenance, Domain, Email and Web Hosting, IT and other Technology Solutions, Remote and Onsite Services.