We are happy to provide these services in a professionally and friendly manner:
Laptop screen replacement, Laptop keyboard replacement, Mac Screen replacement (Desktop or laptop), logic board repair, System Upgrade for Mac and Windows, Desktop repair and upgrade, Fix network problems, Internet connection and peripheral devices installation, Software configuration and installation, Virus removal, Data recovery, Preparing Insurance report for damaged computer, building new computers with competitive price.
Our Price list is:
Laptop screen replacement: $70 (Exclude part)
Touch Screen replacement: $99 (Exclude part)
Laptop keyboard replacement: $50 (Exclude part)
Windows or Mac OS fresh install and configure: $99
Damaged Computer Insurance report: $70
Internet and Network installation: $70 (for up to 1 hour onsite support)
Recover lost data: From $300 (If it doesn't need surgery, include a new brand disk, NO FEE if not recovered)
Virus removal: $70
iMac HDD upgrade: $99 (Exclude part)
Software installation and Configure: $70 (For up to 1 hour onsite support)
Free quote for your computer if you bring it to us.
We fix computers. In a nutshell that's what we do, and thus our geeky name:
x - stands for 'anything'
4 - simply means 'for'
IT - relates to 'computers and other such things'
x4IT - for all your information technology needs
So to give you some examples of the services we provide:
- LCD screen replacements
- keyboard, button and connector repairs
- hard drive, memory and other hardware upgrades
- virus and malware removal
- 'blue screen of death' repairs
- underperforming systems diagnostics
- operating system installation and upgrades
- data migration and recovery
- backup implementation and recovery
- internet connection hookups and troubleshooting
- WiFi upgrades and LAN wiring
- VoIP and POTS telephone installations and troubleshooting
- printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- software installation and configuration
- cloud services setup
- smartphone and tablet installation and repair
- smart tv and set top box installations
- wall mounting tvs and antenna installations
- personal video recorders installation and repairs
- wired and wireless home sound systems
- energy consumption and generation monitoring systems
- straight forward wireless home security cameras installation
So this is the kernel of what we do but our competitors provide similar services. Here is where the x in x4IT also stands for the X factor:
* Sometimes we can't find what we look for on the shelf. We love to create custom solutions and system integrations for our clients.
* We all get frustrated with machines from time to time. We love to turn that frustration back into joy and productivity.
* Computer says no? How do I do that? We love to provide training and shed light on the mysteries of the machines that we use everyday.
Overall we understand that while for geeks computers are a passion and an artform in itself, for most of us they are simply a complicated and sometimes annoying tool. We love to help our clients make the most of technology, in whichever way seems best to them, and so freeing them to pursue their inspirations or to simply get on with work.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable we are. And if we can't fix it we'll only charge maximum diagnostics fee of $50
SECC IT Solutions is a Melbourne based company delivering IT solutions and support tailored to suit the specific needs of business and home office user.
We offer efficient IT solutions that allow you to focus on building your business while we take care of your IT requirements now and into the future. No matter your company is newly started up or seeking changes for overall IT capabilities. We can certainly help to keep your IT matters away. We specialise in:
- PCs, laptops and Macs troubleshooting/repairs
- Server installation, configuration and migration
- Office networking: LAN WLAN design
- VoIP phone system for small and medium sized businesses
- Web site development
- Email service and migration
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Ongoing IT support and maintenance
We are also able to repair any iOS and Android phones. Contact us now for a free quote and find out how SECC can help your business running in success.
Here at TEQ IT, our philosophy is simple:
"We make IT work."
We are an IT services company that has been in business since 1997, and our services include: We Offer Onsite service and we have a Promise that your Labour will not exceed a capped amount. Services from $45 onsite. WE are Specialist in fixing your computer issues Remotely.
• Computer/Mac/notebook repairs
• Computer upgrades
• Data recovery
• IT consulting
• Network administration
• Network installation
• Server installation and maintenance
• POS systems
• Wi-Fi deployments
• VOIP telephone systems
Our extensive experience means we can offer complete support packages. Regardless of your problem, we will find the solution. We are not just a backyard operation. We have a national presence, and we have always held a retail position.
We take pride in our superior customer service and our honest approach to what we do.
We are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM, Mondays to Fridays, and 10:00AM to 3:00PM Saturday. We cater to areas within a 30 km radius of our office location.
We are the proud members of IPA, and our team members together have over 15 years of experience in providing business services. Our financial strategies offer long term stability for our client’s focusing on proficiency, confidentiality, decency and efficacy.
We Provide Free Quotes, a No Fix No Charge Policy and No Quote Rejection Fees.
We are Electronics Computer Technicians and repair at board level saving you money.
We have been in business for 20 years and repair all brands of Laptop, Desktops, Tablets, Apple equipment, Printers, POS terminals, Mother boards, Mobile Phones and all related IT Equipment.
Call us today for your savings.
We can cover Australia wide service.
Aussie Digital Business System is a one-stop-shop for all business Digital needs. Since 2010, ADB Systems is providing world-class quality IT products and services to our clients in transforming businesses into the digital world.
We’re a small but very driven team, 100% focused on creating high-quality consulting services. We practice a unique Partnership for Success paradigm, wherein we work as close business associates with our clients to architect and implement business transformations to the latest technology to adapt to multiple platform and devices with an objective to reduce IT cost both capital and operating costs thereby enabling our client to realize business advantages much before the competition.
Since 2006, we have provided high-quality IT services to numerous thankful clients.
As a testament to our excellent service, most of our business today comes from word-of-mouth referrals and repeat business. Just ask our clients what they think and they will tell you. In fact, we always welcome their input as it helps us continually improve our service. They often tell us that they’re fortunate to have found us. We’re sure you will feel the same way.
We may be new to the Service Seeking family.. but definitely not new to helping people with their computer support needs requirements.
Since 1990 we have been helping mums, dads, grandmas, grandpas, small to medium businesses, students everyone in between with all types of IT issues queries.
Prompt, honest, friendly straightforward technical support at your home, office or by using the industry leading secure remote support tools.
Some of the services provided for Windows Apple devices:
- Removal of Virus, Malware, Adware, Pop-ups, RansomWare, Cryptolocker, Spyware, Trojans other infections.
- Computer speed up, tune up optimization.
- Data recovery from faulty / failing internal external hard disks.
- Internet Email setup / configuration for new services or re-configuring older email setup.
- Network configuration problem diagnosis for both cabled WiFi networks.
- Crashed / Faulty computers which can happen when parts start to play up or when software becomes corrupted through virus infection or even a update that has gone wrong.
I have worked for most of the BIG NAME computer support companies that you will find on Google, I know how they work, I know what they charge I know how they trick people with things like a "NO FIX, NO FEE" policy.
If you have questions please give me a call or send me a message lets see how I can help you get your technology under control........
We have been fixing computer's (Windows and Mac), recovering data, setting up home networks, finding solutions to large home networks (3 story homes and above) and have wall mounted over 300 TV's from small - large houses to boats! We have a solution for all things tech