With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
Heed Professionals is a boutique firm specialising in the provision of Bookkeeping and Accounting services for a diverse client base. Our firm was founded with a vision to add value beyond numbers and focus on assisting small to medium sized businesses with professional services tailored to their unique business needs. Keeping in line with our audit division, Heed Assurance, provides assurance and audit services to further enhance our professional service spectrum and to cater to the growing needs of the industry.
Our clientele consists of Health care and Medical services, Franchise operators, Manufacturing facilities, Building & Construction, Export business and Professional & Financial service providers. We want our clients to regard their relationship with us as one that will grow, develop and strengthen over time and so we strive to see the bigger picture in order to provide well thought out practical advice, keeping in mind the bottom line of our clients and their business.
We implement efficient ongoing bookkeeping solutions to help keep you on track. We can help you manage your cash flow so you have funds when you need them. We can help forecast income and expenditure and regularly check to see if your business is operating as planned. While some of our clients still prefer an hourly rate, we try to provide all of our clients with fixed fees for additional peace of mind.
At Heedpro we have extensive experience using a wide variety of accounting software packages. We can give you advice on which software is right for you, help set the software up (or transfer your existing data if required). We can train you and your staff on your new system too, and afterwards can help you with your bookkeeping needs and any questions that come up about the software, if you like.
Majorty of our staff members have worked at big 4 prior to joining the team, with our experience and knowledge in the Industry we are well placed to assist our clients at a very reasonable cost. We have a team of qualified accountants who are well trained to handle the processing for our clients with close supervision of our experienced team.
New Edge Bookkeeping and Accounting service provide professional bookkeeping practice for start-up and small businesses. Catherine Huo is registered BAS agent and certified Xero advisor and certified QuickBooks Proadvisors with several years accounting and taxation experiences.
New Edge commits to helping small businesses grow, taking the stress out of compliance and assisting business operating efficiently.
There is no lock-in contract but you will have letters of engagements to protect you and your business.
• Fixed $50 per month for start-up and small businesses which have less than 10 transactions and less than two employees. (internal accounting service excluded)
• Fixed $350 per month for small businesses which have less than 150 transactions and less than 10 employees. (internal accounting services included)
• Another special request base on quotes (able to pick up documents with certain distances)
• $100 for three hours Xero or QuickBooks training
New Edge services Include but not limited:
New Business set up:
• Set up a new chart of accounts on Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
• Set up Superannuation clearing house
• Register for Payroll Tax
• Advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding
• Set up and certified WorkCover
• Send a TFN declaration
• Register for an ABN
• Convert MYOB or Reckon files into Xero
• Set up a Bookkeeping system
• Write Accounting procedures
Day to Day:
• Bank reconciliations: including setting up bank feed, week, monthly or quarterly reconciliation
• Account Payable: including cash flow management, payment files upload
• Account Receivable: including debt collection
• Payroll: including superannuation lodgement, calculation PAYG withholding, FBT, Payment summary
• Fixed Assets register: including set up, maintain, update, manage and analysis fixed asset registers
• Inventory management: including initial set up, maintain and update, adjustment; stocktaking (quotes upon requested).
Lodgement and End of Year :
• Monthly and Quarterly BAS lodgement via agent portal
• Monthly and Quarterly superannuation lodgement
• Quarterly and Annually Payroll Tax lodgement
• End of Year Reconciliation
• Payment Summary
• Liaise with Accountant and other stakeholders
Internal Accounting services:
• Monthly or quarterly management Report
• Key Performance Indicator preparation & presentation
• Customize analytical financial report
• Project work
• Bank reconciliation
• Account receivable
• Account payable
• Basic taxation knowledge