I work on the principle that your business area is your specialty, let me worry about the rest ... that being full bookkeeping function, data entry, invoicing, budget management and/or general business administration.
I am flexible and have a wide range of experience gained over the last 10 years working for large companies such as Hobie Surfboards, Deacons Lawyers, Clipsal Australia and Crocs Australia in both accounting and credit control functions and am now working with small to medium businesses assisting to keep there bookkeeping up to date as well as helping them find professional procedures and processes to make there businesses run smoothly.
Please contact me to discuss a solution that works with your business and a solution that works within yours budget.
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
New Edge Bookkeeping and Accounting service provide professional bookkeeping practice for start-up and small businesses. Catherine Huo is registered BAS agent and certified Xero advisor and certified QuickBooks Proadvisors with several years accounting and taxation experiences.
New Edge commits to helping small businesses grow, taking the stress out of compliance and assisting business operating efficiently.
There is no lock-in contract but you will have letters of engagements to protect you and your business.
• Fixed $50 per month for start-up and small businesses which have less than 10 transactions and less than two employees. (internal accounting service excluded)
• Fixed $350 per month for small businesses which have less than 150 transactions and less than 10 employees. (internal accounting services included)
• Another special request base on quotes (able to pick up documents with certain distances)
• $100 for three hours Xero or QuickBooks training
New Edge services Include but not limited:
New Business set up:
• Set up a new chart of accounts on Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
• Set up Superannuation clearing house
• Register for Payroll Tax
• Advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding
• Set up and certified WorkCover
• Send a TFN declaration
• Register for an ABN
• Convert MYOB or Reckon files into Xero
• Set up a Bookkeeping system
• Write Accounting procedures
Day to Day:
• Bank reconciliations: including setting up bank feed, week, monthly or quarterly reconciliation
• Account Payable: including cash flow management, payment files upload
• Account Receivable: including debt collection
• Payroll: including superannuation lodgement, calculation PAYG withholding, FBT, Payment summary
• Fixed Assets register: including set up, maintain, update, manage and analysis fixed asset registers
• Inventory management: including initial set up, maintain and update, adjustment; stocktaking (quotes upon requested).
Lodgement and End of Year :
• Monthly and Quarterly BAS lodgement via agent portal
• Monthly and Quarterly superannuation lodgement
• Quarterly and Annually Payroll Tax lodgement
• End of Year Reconciliation
• Payment Summary
• Liaise with Accountant and other stakeholders
Internal Accounting services:
• Monthly or quarterly management Report
• Key Performance Indicator preparation & presentation
• Customize analytical financial report
• Project work
• Bank reconciliation
• Account receivable
• Account payable
• Basic taxation knowledge