Over the years, we've learned that when business owners are seeking to engage a bookkeeper, they don't just want somebody with data entry skills. They want somebody who cares, who will look after their business, and who will protect their assets.
For over 20 years, Busy Bulls Bookkeeping has been taking care of their clients' businesses as family and friends.
All our staff members are qualified accountants and registered BAS Agents.
Busy Bulls Bookkeeping realised that the most cost-effective way of maintaining the books for small to medium businesses is by using "off-site bookkeeping services."
Our services include:
* Data entry (accounts payable/receivable, purchases, sales)
* Payment receipts
* Credit control and debt management
* Bank reconciliations
* Preparation and lodgment of BAS, IAS, and payroll tax (and many more!)
BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
We are committed to provide best accounting services to our clients starting from Setting up accounting software to Virtual CFO. We understand that every business is different and they need different support so we offer tailored accounting services to suit our clients’ needs.
BUSINESS PLAN AND VALUATIONS
If you are thinking to start up or buying a business it would be worthwhile to back up your decision with sound numbers. We can prepare a business plan in case you thinking to buy a franchise or start a new adventure and advice you whether it would be good idea to continue or you putting your step into puddle.
SMSF ADMINISTRATION AND AUDITING
Our expert team can advice you whether SMSF is best solution for you or not and can even take care of setting up SMSF, bookkeeping, administrations and get it audited from our third party Auditing partners so all your SMSF need can be taken care.
Until you are ready for your own CFO we can provide you with strategic advice, budget planning, financial planning, growth management, capital raising and many more with the fraction of the cost of CFO.
Our professional team provides tax solutions to all types of entities. Tax planning and structural advice for companies, trusts and partnerships. Our clients see value in our tax advice and plan ahead for tax would you like to do same?
CONTACTph: 0430 868 323
Qualita Business Accounting is a future focussed solution provider who offers the below services to small business owners and individuals:
SMSF Administration and tax lodgements
Individual Tax Returns
Company Tax Returns
Management Accounting/Cash Flow Management
Financial Statements Preparations
VIRTUAL BUSINESS & ACCOUNTING SERVICES is an Australian owned and operated business, utilising current and emerging technology to empower your organisation’s financial and business needs.
We ensure we deliver quality services through focus on achieving a high standard, understanding client needs and our technological edge.
We aim to engage with modern organisations and business, to support their financial requirements and continuously improve their financial operations through our methodology.
Currently, we are focused on the following services:
Management of, & Fulfilling all Accounts Payable & Receivable requirements;
Payroll & Superannuation Services;
Registered BAS Agent services – GST, FBT, Indirect taxes;
ATO BAS/IAS/PAYGW lodgements;
Working with your Tax Agent, or introducing you to ours to deliver a whole package approach;
Accounting Software Services;
In future, we will be seeking to expand on our range of services offered.
Our core business value statements underpinning us are:
V alue - We seek to create value add for our clients in all that we do;
I deas & Innovation - We continuously evolve through new ideas in
our methodology, technology and procedures of delivery to our
R elationships & Respect – We believe that every individual and all business relationships deserve respect; and we honour the trust given to us by being accountable;
T ransparency – We are honest, ethical and transparent in all dealings with clients and associates, we believe that integrity & honest business is good business for all parties;
U rgency – We have an urgency to fulfil all of our client requirements, and getting the job done;
A mbition - We demonstrate a relentless and driven ambition to exceed expectations;
L eaders – we lead through inspiration and energy in our operations and also in our support to clients ensuring all parties are achieving their best
Contact us for more information - we look forward to working with you.
Please visit our website for more information: www.virtualbas.com.au
New Edge Bookkeeping and Accounting service provide professional bookkeeping practice for start-up and small businesses. Catherine Huo is registered BAS agent and certified Xero advisor and certified QuickBooks Proadvisors with several years accounting and taxation experiences.
New Edge commits to helping small businesses grow, taking the stress out of compliance and assisting business operating efficiently.
There is no lock-in contract but you will have letters of engagements to protect you and your business.
• Fixed $50 per month for start-up and small businesses which have less than 10 transactions and less than two employees. (internal accounting service excluded)
• Fixed $350 per month for small businesses which have less than 150 transactions and less than 10 employees. (internal accounting services included)
• Another special request base on quotes (able to pick up documents with certain distances)
• $100 for three hours Xero or QuickBooks training
New Edge services Include but not limited:
New Business set up:
• Set up a new chart of accounts on Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
• Set up Superannuation clearing house
• Register for Payroll Tax
• Advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding
• Set up and certified WorkCover
• Send a TFN declaration
• Register for an ABN
• Convert MYOB or Reckon files into Xero
• Set up a Bookkeeping system
• Write Accounting procedures
Day to Day:
• Bank reconciliations: including setting up bank feed, week, monthly or quarterly reconciliation
• Account Payable: including cash flow management, payment files upload
• Account Receivable: including debt collection
• Payroll: including superannuation lodgement, calculation PAYG withholding, FBT, Payment summary
• Fixed Assets register: including set up, maintain, update, manage and analysis fixed asset registers
• Inventory management: including initial set up, maintain and update, adjustment; stocktaking (quotes upon requested).
Lodgement and End of Year :
• Monthly and Quarterly BAS lodgement via agent portal
• Monthly and Quarterly superannuation lodgement
• Quarterly and Annually Payroll Tax lodgement
• End of Year Reconciliation
• Payment Summary
• Liaise with Accountant and other stakeholders
Internal Accounting services:
• Monthly or quarterly management Report
• Key Performance Indicator preparation & presentation
• Customize analytical financial report
• Project work
• Bank reconciliation
• Account receivable
• Account payable
• Basic taxation knowledge