Find the cost of demolition experts in QLD

Average cost of demolition services in QLD

This year, Qld residents need to shell out bigger amounts of money to tear down their properties. ServiceSeeking.com.au's recent pricing data shows that the average cost of demolition services in the state increased by a whopping 47%.

According to the recorded figures, the average rate of demolition experts is now at $88/hr - a huge leap from last year's $60/hr. Budget prices of demolition services also went up. From $50/hr in FY14, budget rates of demolition experts are now at $61.25/hr.

Premium prices of demolition services, however, decreased by 2% - they're now at $95/hr.

Cost of demolition services across Australia

Because of the rise in the average rate of demolition experts, Qld now offers the most expensive services in Australia. Next to Qld is NSW, which recorded a 45% price jump. SA and Vic, on the other hand, managed a price decrease at 55% and 24% respectively.

Compare quotes from professional demolition experts

If you want to compare quotes, simply post your job on the site. You can receive quick estimates from up to 12 interested businesses.

Published: October 26, 2015 06:04PM
Updated: August 1, 2017